Teams must comprise 11 players totalling no more than £55k, consisting:
- Mixed gender, with a minimum of either 4 men or 4 ladies players
- 1 Goalkeeper
- 2 Defenders (minimum)
- 2 Midfielders (minimum)
- 2 Forwards (minimum)
Only 11-a-side matches count; this includes Sunday Cup matches
(Inter-club friendly matches and Indoor matches do not count)
Points are scored as follows:
- 5 points for a goal (midfielders and forwards)
- 7 points for a goal (defender)
- 15 point bonus for a hat trick
- 4 points per 'player of the match' vote
- 10 point bonus for winning 'player of the match'
- 8 points for a clean sheet (goalkeepers and defenders)
- 4 points for a clean sheet (midfielders)
- 4 points for conceding only 1 goal (goalkeepers and defenders)
- 10 points for a penalty save
- -1 point for each goal conceded over 3 goals (goalkeepers and defenders)
- -1 point for each green card
- -3 points for each yellow card
- -20 points for a red card
- 2 points per game played
- 5 points for a team win
- 3 points for a team draw
The current Player List is attached and is also available in the Clubhouse.
New players to the club will be available for selection at the soonest Transfer Window (see below).
There will be two transfer windows:
- From 27th October 2019 to 1st November 2019
- From 5th January 2020 to 10th January 2020
Up to 3 player transfers may be made within each transfer window; the selection rules above still apply.
Prize money is subject to the number of entries, but will be awarded for:
Each ⭐️ DREAM TEAM ⭐️ costs £10 and can be entered either via email to Mick Emery or by filling in a slip (available from behind the bar) and handing it to the bar together with the £10 entry fee.